Cheesy Bacon Broccoli Bites
Bite-sized Gluten Free Appetizers
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Diced and Lightly Browned)
- 16 oz Pack Frozen Chopped Broccoli
- 3 Large Eggs
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Cup Sharp Cheddar Cheese (Grated)
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- Dice and cook GODSHALL’S turkey bacon over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Spray two baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Heat the frozen broccoli in the microwave to thaw. (approx. 5 minutes)
- Whisk the eggs, salt, garlic powder, oregano, black pepper and cayenne in a bowl. Then, add the cheese, bacon and almond meal. Next, add the thawed and drained broccoli. Mix well.
- Form into patties. (This recipe will make approx. 20-24) and arrange evenly spaced on the baking sheets.
- Bake approx. 15 minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Allow to cool, serve and ENJOY!