Chicken Bacon Avocado Burger
Grill the BEST Burger This Summer
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Diced)
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 2 Garlic Cloves (Minced)
- 1 Avocado (Diced to Small Cubes)
- 1/3 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- 1 Teaspoon Adobo
- Combine chicken, bread crumbs, minced garlic and adobo.
- Fold in avocado cubes gently into the mixture.
- Form the burger patties and spray with non stick on both sides.
- Turn grill to medium high heat.
- Grill for approx. 4 minutes on both sides.
- ENJOY as is or on a seeded burger bun!