- 4 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 1 lb Ground Chicken
- 1 Egg (Beaten)
- 1 Cup Bean Sprouts (Diced)
- 3 Garlic Cloves (Pressed)
- 3 Scallions (Sliced Thin)
- 2 Tablespoons Red Pepper (Diced Fine)
- 2 Tablespoons Hoisin Sauce
- 3 Teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Ginger (Heaping, Fresh, Grated Fine)
- 1/4 Teaspoon White Pepper
- Salt (For Taste)
- Approx. 60 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- Cook GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon to package instructions and dice.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Fill a small bowl with water.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients except wonton wrappers.
- Assemble the potstickers by spooning 1 teaspoon of the mixture and place into center of wonton wrapper.
- Dip your finger into the water bowl and run your finger along the edge of the wonton wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper over and pinch the edges of the wonton wrapper to seal.
- Cook the potstickers in batches. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick pan over medium-high heat. Cook approx. 2 minutes until all liquid has been absorbed and golden.
- Serve hot with a soy dipping sauce and ENJOY!