Chicken Bacon Ranch Flatbread
- 6 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Chopped)
- 4 Flatbreads
- 3 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Cooked, Cooled and Shredded)
- 3/4 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese
- 4 Tablespoons Green Onions (Chopped)
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use non-stick spray.
- Distribute the chicken over the flatbreads, then top with the ranch dressing.
- Next, add the cheese and bacon.
- Bake approx. 12 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Top with chopped green onions,
- Serve more ranch and ENJOY!