Chicken Bacon Taquitos
- 1/2 Cup GODSHALL’S Chili Lime CRUMBLZ
- 2 Chicken Breast Halves (Boneless, Skinless and Shredded with a Fork)
- 2 Tablespoon Taco Seasoning
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1/2 Cup Refried Beans
- 1/2 Cup Enchilada Sauce
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Green Onion (Diced Very Fine)
- 12 6-inch Flour Tortillas
- 1/4 Cup Butter (Melted)
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Sour Cream
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet.
Season the chicken breasts with the taco seasoning.
Then add chicken to skillet and cook for until chicken is cooked through (approx. 5 minutes). Shred the chicken with a fork.
Add the bacon, beans, enchilada sauce and cheddar cheese to the skillet. Stir and cook for approx. 2 minutes. Add onion and stir.
Grease a baking dish with melted butter.
- Lay a tortilla flat and spread with 1 heaping tablespoon of cream cheese.
- Top with a couple tablespoons of the chicken mixture.
- Next, tightly roll up the tortilla and place it in the baking dish. Brush with melted butter. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
Bake for approx. 15 minutes, until taquitos are crisp and golden brown.
Serve topped with enchilada sauce, sour cream and garnish with more chili lime CRUMBLZ.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!