Made with our Secret Ingredient: Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 6 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Diced and Lightly Browned) or 3/4 Cup Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 1 lb Grilled or Sautéed Chicken (Shredded)
- 2 Stalks Celery (Chopped Fine)
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion (Chopped)
- 1/2 Granny Smith Apple (Chopped and Diced)
- 1 Teaspoon Parsley
- 5 Tablespoon Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Cider Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice (Freshly Squeezed)
- Salt and Pepper (For Taste)
- Toss all of the salad ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix the dressing ingredients in a separate bowl. Taste and tinker to find the right tart/sweet balance. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold dressing into salad and combine evenly. Enjoy in lettuce skins or on your favorite bread or roll