Crab Stuffed Bacon Rolls
A Game Day Treat
- 1 pack GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Cut in half)
- 8 oz. Claw Crabmeat (Drained)
- 2 Tablespoons Mayo
- 1/2 Teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- 8 Ritz Crackers (Crushed)
- 3 oz Duck Sauce for Dipping
- Preheat Broiler to LOW.
- Mix mayo, Old Bay, crackers and crabmeat.
- Dollop in rounded spoonfuls onto bacon strips.
- Roll half slices of bacon around the crabmeat and close with a toothpick.
- Place on parchment paper on a cookie tray .
- Broil for 10-12 minutes, turning once until bacon browns lightly and exposed crab becomes golden.
- Serve warm with duck sauce to dip.