Don't Go BACON My Heart
Bacon Avocado Cups for Your Valentine!
- 2 Slices of GODSHALL’S Uncured Turkey Bacon (Cut into small pieces)
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Eggs
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Lemon (Cut into Wedges)
- Optional Preferred Spices; Paprika,
Chili Powder, Thyme, Chives, Parsley, etc.
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes (Optional)
- Toothpicks or Skewers
- Parmesan Cheese
- Cut a small slit off the edge of each side of the avocado.
- Cut down the middle of the avocado and twist open.
- Remove the pit and cut a small portion off the skinny side of both avocados.
- Place a tooth pick half way in the exposed side of an avocado and press the second half into the other side to create the heart shape.
- Lay them all on baking sheets, season them, crack in an egg, cut the tomatoes in half and lay on top of the egg, Season again, and bake at 425 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- While baking, cook your bacon to your valentine’s preferred doneness.
- Top the hearts with the cooked bacon and cheese.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton