Easter Egg Breakfast Baskets
- 12 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
- 12 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Cup Sun-dried Tomato (Diced)
- 1/2 Avocado (Diced)
- 12 Mini Waffles
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese (Shredded)
- Maple Syrup Drizzle
- Spray your muffin tin and put turkey bacon strips in around the edge
- Place the mini waffles at the base.
- Dice up your sun-dried tomatoes and avocado. Place some pieces inside each cup.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together and pour into each cup.
- Top the cups with the cheddar cheese and bake at 350 degrees F for approx. 14-16 minutes or until the egg is puffed up and cooked through.
- Drizzle with some maple syrup (optional).
- Serve and ENJOY!
Serving Size: 12
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton