Toasted Summer Flatbread
Even better baked on a grill shelf!
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Real Wood Smoked Turkey Bacon
- 1/2 Green or Yellow Summer Squash (Zucchini)
- 6 Cherry or Grape Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup Fine Sliced and Separated Leeks
- 1 Cup Fresh Grated Mozzarella
- One Sleeve Ready-to-Bake Crescent rolls
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a skillet, heat Godshall’s Bacon until it is “half cooked” or just barely browning.
- Remove and cool then tear or dice into 1/2” pieces.
- Slice fine the Zucchini. Halve the tomatoes and make concentric separated hoops of the leeks.
- Open the crescent roll sleeve and unroll. Leave the sets of triangles attached and even push the perforated seam shut. The standard 10 roll pack will make 5 flatbreads.
- Brush olive oil on rectangles of dough and sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Scatter Zucchini, then tomatoes, then Leeks, Bacon and Mozzarella
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or when crust and cheese toast at edges.