Polenta Bacon Sliders
- 12 oz Package of GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon
- 16 oz Tube Organic Polenta
- 1/4 lb. Sharp Organic Cheddar Cheese
- 1/4 lb. Organic Monterey Jack
- Cut Polenta to 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop bacon into small bits, and fry on a griddle until lightly browned.
- Fry Polenta on griddle, lightly browning each side.
- Place semi-fried polenta on baking sheet and coat with cheeses & bacon bits
- Bake @ 350 for 5-10 minutes or until cheese melts.
- Broil for 1-2 additional minutes to get a further crisp.
- Serve and ENJOY!