Grilled Bacon Brussels Sprouts
- 1 Pack GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts (Cleaned, Ends Cut Off and Cut in Half)
- 2 Tablespoon Parmesan
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Adobo
- Salt (To Taste)
- Pepper (To Taste)
- Clean, cut and blanch the brussels sprouts.
- Brush with olive oil and season with salt, pepper and adobo. Toss.
- Place on a skewer with slices of bacon weaved in between each sprout.
- Grill until bacon is cooked and brussels sprouts are softer about 10 minutes.
- Remove from grill and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve and ENJOY!
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton