Harvest Chicken Wraps
These Wraps are Stuffed with Fall Flavor!
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced) or 2/3 Cup Chili Lime or Smoky CRUMBLZ
- 2 Cups Chicken (Grilled Shredded or Diced)
- 1 Granny Smith Apple (Diced and Cored)
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Minced Celery
- 1/2 Cup Toasted Slivered Almonds
- 2 Tablespoons Minced Fresh Parsley
- 1 Scallion (Sliced Thin)
- 1/3 Cup Light Mayo
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Curry Powder (Yellow or Red)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Romaine Lettuce Leaves
- Combine bacon, chicken, apple, cranberries, celery, almonds, parsley and scallions in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the mayo, dijon, lemon juice and curry powder until smooth. Then pour the dressing over chicken mixture and stir. Season with salt and pepper for taste.
- Spoon salad mix into Romaine leaves.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!