1st Shift Cart Washer
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for production workers to join our team. HOURS from 5:30 AM – 3:00 PM. Saturdays are mandatory as needed
We have positions open in the following department:
Cart Washer: Wash carts trays with a high pressure hose in the wash room.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination.
- Constantly stand/walk for 8 hour+ shift, required.
- Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees.
- Continually push/pull/lift up 50 lbs. frequently if required.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays as determined by customer demand.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.