1st Shift Production – Telford
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for production workers to join our team in Telford, PA. HOURS are 6:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday plus Saturdays as needed. PAY starts at $11.50 per hour OR based on experience.
We have positions open in the following departments:
- Packaging; Assembly line atmosphere, loading materials and meat product into packaging equipment, inspecting product for correctness, labeling product and boxes.
- Processing; assembling machinery, injecting, stuffing, grinding and general processing of meat before it goes to the packaging department.
- Take-Down: Load and unload meat product in the plant.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination.
- Constantly stand/walk for 8 hour + shift, required.
- Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees.
- Continually push/pull/lift/carry up 50 lbs, frequently if required.
- Work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays as determined by production demands.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.