2nd Shift Production Supervisor – Lebanon, PA
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company. Producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for a 2nd Shift Production Supervisor who will oversee our Production Department. Hours are approximately 3:00 p.m. to 1:00 a.m.. To be successful at Godshall's Quality Meats, you need to be committed to being part of a team that is producing the highest quality meat products and is ever mindful of a food safe environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
· Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
· Maintains staff by selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
· Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process.
·Initiates and fosters a spirit of cooperation within the department and company.
· Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
· Provides manufacturing information by analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
· Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
· Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent.
· 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
· Ability to train, motivate and supervise personnel in a fair and consistent manner.
· Ability to recognize problem situations and take appropriate resolution steps.
· Excellent leadership, communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
· Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, with dental coverage, vision reimbursement, basic life insurance, and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.