Godshall's Quality Meats is an employee-owned company producing premium smoked meat products for the US and international markets located in Telford, PA.
We are currently looking for a 2nd and 3rd Shift Industrial Maintenance Mechanic / Technician to join our team.
2nd Shift - Monday through Friday, plus Saturdays as needed from 3:30pm - End of Production (Approx. 1:30am)
3rd Shift - Sunday through Thursday, plus Fridays as needed from 10:00pm - 6:30am.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE pay ranges based on experience, education, and leadership background.
The Maintenance Mechanic Technician will work on our PM Maintenance during the overnight hours and will be responsible for the in-house Preventative / Predictive maintenance program, including but not limited to: greasing, oil changes, adding water to batteries, replacing belts, aligning sheaves and motors, replacing bearings, etc. PM technicians will also be required to respond to emergency calls in a timely manner, troubleshoot breakdowns and implement repairs as needed. All tasks will be performed following all safety guidelines while supporting the policies, goals, and objectives of the company.
- Responsible for equipment inspection, maintenance, and repair requirements.
- Provide technical assistance for new machinery and adapting existing processes.
- Conduct ongoing preventative visual inspections of machinery and load-handling equipment and provide all scheduled/non-scheduled maintenance and repair as required.
- Attendance is important
- Follow all applicable Safety and Health policies and practices and informs immediate supervisor about unsafe or unhealthy conditions observed in the workplace.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications required to successfully perform the job include:
- Ability and willingness to work in a plant environment under conditions such as heat, cold, high work, and/or confined spaces and have full mobility with the ability to climb ladders and stairs.
- Basic electrical, pneumatic & Mechanical skills and safe use of manual and power equipment tools.
- Basic computer skills.
- The maintenance mechanic must be able to work mandatory overtime hours, when required, and a schedule that can include alternating weekends.
- Must be able to perform physical activities, such as, but not limited to, lifting equipment (up to 50 lbs. unassisted), bending, standing, climbing, or walking.
Godshall's offers opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package including: health insurance, dental and vision, basic life insurance, and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.