Information Technology (IT) Manager – Telford, PA
** to be considered, please include salary requirements **
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for an Information Technology (IT) Manager to join our team.
The IT Manager will be responsible to developing network maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT Staff and keep the executive team up to date on the latest networking technologies that could help the company to succeed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop innovative network troubleshooting methods and reduce the downtime and lower repair costs
- Work closely with departmental managers to determine the maintenance and growth needs of the network.
- Creating and administering disaster plans the will keep the company functional in the event of a crisis.
- Determine the rationale and methods for upgrading company network software programs each time an update is released.
- Responsible for remote desktop support
- Work with vendor representatives to identify and correct causes of hardware and software malfunctions and to perform enhancements.
- Respond to and resolve difficult inquiries and complaints.
- Provide emergency response to reduce down-time, correct errors, monitor vendor activity, and diagnose system failures, and conduct off hours scheduled and as needed maintenance.
- Manage the company Help Desk and determine if the issue can be resolved internally or with support from outside vendors
- Support the manufacturing environment with quick responses and resolutions to issues that are creating down time.
Responsibility for Others: the IT Manager will formally supervise the following position
- IT Support Technician
Experience and Education:
- BS Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in information technology management
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- Software development abilities preferred
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivation
- Windows Server 2008-R2,2012 - Required
- SQL - Required
- Remote Support tools (Teamviewer) – Required
- MS Office - Required
- Kronos experience - helpful
- Nicelabel - helpful
- SIGMA (LABELPAQ) - helpful
- Thermal printing – helpful
- IP Camera experience – helpful
- Networking – helpful
- Presentation systems – helpful
Physical Demands: the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently is required to use hands.
- Be able to work in a manufacturing environment as needed in temperatures below 40 degrees
- Occasional bending, lifting, carrying up to 30lbs
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and profit sharing plan. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.