Information Technology (IT) Support Technician – Lebanon
Godshalls Quality Meats, Inc is looking for a charismatic, customer service centered, and energetic IT Support Technician to join our growing company. Candidate is required to support request calls from our employees, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve internal as well as external issues with courtesy and professionalism. Excellent customer service, communication, time management, conflict resolution, and problem determination and resolution skills are essential. Room for growth as the Company grows.
- PLEASE SUBMIT RESUME AND SALARY REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION
Desired Skills and Experience
SKILLS & QUALITIES
- Excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of hands on PC repair experience
- Windows Server administration
- Basic LAN configuration
- Some routing experience
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, serving multiple clients each day
- Responsible for remote desktop support
- Support multiple clients each day
- Administer changes and adjustments to systems, as needed
- Recommend the purchase of new equipment
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Assist with developing, implementing, and enforcing policies and procedures for IT operations
- Work with vendor representatives to identify and correct causes of hardware and software malfunctions and to perform enhancements
- Respond to and resolve difficult inquiries and complaints
- Provide emergency response to reduce down-time, correct errors, monitor vendor activity, diagnose system failures, and conduct off-hours scheduled and as-needed maintenance
- Assist in developing, planning, implementing, and administering goals, objectives, policies, and procedures
- Assist with other duties as assigned
PROJECTS AND OTHER ASSIGNMENTS
- Labeling applications
- Database Development
- Learn Networking concepts
- Modify and optimize network camera installations ( Server and hardware)Provide On-Site assistance as needed
- Phone and data project support
- Door access expansion and repair
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and profit sharing plan. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.