IT Support Technician – Telford
** please submit resume and salary requirements to be considered for this position **
Godshalls Quality Meats is looking for a charismatic, customer service centered, and energetic IT Support Technician to join our growing company. Candidate is required to support request calls and Helpdesk emails from our employees, identify, troubleshoot, and resolve internal as well as external issues with courtesy and professionalism. Excellent customer service, communication, time management, conflict resolution, and problem determination and resolution skills are essential. Room for growth as the company grows.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in IT helpdesk or desktop support preferred
- Familiarity with current Windows operating systems
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications
- Manage Active Directory including but not limited to user creation, deletion, permissions, and password resets
- Basic LAN configuration
- Basic routing experience
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Must be a self-starter and highly motivated
- Ability to think and work independently
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, serving multiple clients each day
- Providing both “Tier 1" and “Tier 2" level of hardware and software support, training, and troubleshooting.
- Configuration of new computers and applications for deployment
- Computer/printer Hardware troubleshooting, maintenance, and repair
- Software installation and updating/patching
- Spyware and virus removal
- Maintaining proper IT documentation
- Support multiple clients each day through Spiceworks helpdesk
- Provide remote desktop support via Teamviewer
- Apple Iphone and Android phone troubleshooting, software install, configuration, and repair
- Assess system performance and recommend improvements
- Assist with developing, implementing, and enforcing policies and procedures for IT operations
- Work with vendor representatives to identify and correct causes of hardware and software malfunctions and to perform enhancements
- Respond to and resolve difficult inquiries and complaints. Escalate when necessary
- Provide emergency response to reduce down-time, correct errors, monitor vendor activity, diagnose system failures, and conduct off-hours scheduled and as-needed maintenance
- Assist in developing, planning, implementing, and administering goals, objectives, policies, and procedures
- Collaborate and communicate with co-workers to increase efficiency, and enhance the team's time management
PROJECTS AND OTHER ASSIGNMENTS
- Rebuilding plant computers for our Labeling applications
- Document changes made to computers or infrastructure
- Creation of software usage documentation
- Learn Networking concepts
- Modify and optimize network camera installations (Server and hardware), Provide On-Site assistance as needed
- Network rewiring projects
- Various other projects as they arise
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and profit sharing plan. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.