Packaging Team Leader – 1st Shift Telford
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company that produces various meat products sold in the U.S. and world markets. We are currently looking for a Packaging Team Leader to join our team on First Shift.
The Packaging Team Leader will provide support and assistance in any or all areas of the packaging department including the machine operator, product handler, and material handler positions. The Team Leader will work in an assembly line atmostphere, loading materials and meat product into packaging equipment, inspecting product for correctness, labeling product and boxes, and other duties as necessary. In addition, the required duties include:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience and Education:
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership abilities
- Be able to develop and train team members
- Provide positive and negative feedback to team members
- Be responsible and punctual
- Be willing to learn and progress
- Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination
- Constantly stand/walk for 8 – 10 hour shift
- Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees
- Write, read, and speak fluent English and Spanish
- Fast paced
- Moderate noise
- Cold and Damp
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and profit sharing plan. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.