* PLEASE INCLUDE salary requirements when applying for this Industrial Maintenance Mechanic position.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE pay ranges based on experience, education and leadership background
Godshall's Quality Meats is a local, rapidly growing family run company that produces various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for an Industrial Maintenance Mechanic / Technician to join our team in Telford, PA.
1st Shift - Monday to Friday, plus Saturday as needed from Approx. 6:00 AM - 3:30 PM
2nd Shift - Monday to Friday, plus Saturday as needed from 3:30 PM to End of Production (Approx. 1:30 AM).
3rd Shift - Sunday through Thursday, plus Fridays as needed from 10:00pm – 6:30am
Hours may be subject to change for quarterly plant shutdowns as needed.
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE pay ranges based on experience, education and leadership background.
Godshall’s is looking to find a qualified Technician to work on our PM Maintenance during the overnight hours and will be responsible for the in house Preventative / Predictive maintenance program, including but not limited to: greasing, oil changes, adding water to batteries, replacing belts, aligning sheaves and motors, replacing bearings, etc. PM technician will also be required to respond to emergency calls in a timely manner, troubleshoot breakdowns and implement repairs as needed. All tasks will be performed following all safety guidelines while supporting the policies, goals and objectives of the company.
- Preventative maintenance experience:
- Solid understanding of preventive maintenance (how and why) with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in maintenance / preventative maintenance
- Understand different oils and greases and their uses
- Perform routine preventive and predictive maintenance according to schedule
- Know how to change bearings, sprockets, chains, seals, gaskets, water quality testing, inspection of mechanical systems and some building equipment
- High school degree or GED
- The ability to complete assigned work without supervision (Self-performing)
- Must be able to lift, pull, push, and move equipment up to 50 lbs.
- Must have basic computer skills
- Experience operating various hand and power tools
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, with management, production and sanitation
- Work mandatory overtime when required
- Work independently and as a team member
- Willing to work in a cold / wet environment
- Willing to unclog drains using plungers, electric drain snakes or high pressure jetting equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Good understanding of lock out, tag out (LOTO)
- Technical school, degree or certificate program
- Strong understanding of electrical theory and safety (NFPA 70E)
- Ability to diagnose and repair a wide variety of equipment based on industrial process controls, PLC’s, in process equipment
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic systems and complete repairs
- Ability to read electrical schematics and drawings
- Ability to reference machine manuals and interpret troubleshooting guide
- Fundamental knowledge of industrial electromechanical systems
- Strong troubleshooting Skills
- Have experience working in a food processing plant
- Understanding of HACCP along with SOP’s and working in a GMP environment
- Strong computer skills
Godshall's offers opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package including: health insurance, dental and vision, basic life insurance, and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time