Processing Associate – 1st Shift Telford
HOURS for this position are from 5:15am to 3:30pm, Monday through Friday, plus mandatory Saturdays during the busy season.
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company that produces various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for a 1st Shift Processing Associate / Production Worker to join our team.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Assemble and disassemble all machinery in their assigned area.
- Complete assigned duties related to injecting, stuffing, grinding and general processing of meat before it goes to the packaging department.
- Be trained on and follow all GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practices) and all SQF (Safe Quality Food) standards while working.
- Must have good time management skills.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask in a faced paced environment.
- Come to work every day as scheduled, excellent attendance is a must!
- Constantly stand, walking, twisting for 9-10 hour shift.
- Work in damp, cold environment with temperatures at 35 degrees.
- Continually push / pull / lift up 50 lbs, frequently if required.
- Work overtime, including Saturdays as determined by customer demand.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.