Processing / Warehouse Associate – 1st Shift Telford
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for Processing Associates to join our team. We have positions open in the following departments:
- Processing; assembling machinery, injecting, stuffing, grinding and general processing of meat before it goes to the packaging department. This position will also fill in and assist in the Processing Warehouse during busy seasons and as needed.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination.
- Constantly stand/walk for 8 hour+ shift, required.
- Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees.
- Continually push/pull/lift up 50 lbs. frequently if required.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Experience operating high reach and sit down fork lifts.
- Work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays as determined by customer demand.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.