Technical Sales Associate – Lebanon, PA
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for Product Specification Administrator (This position can be at the Lebanon or GDC, Souderton Pa.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Filling out worksheets. This industry has become very “forms” driven, customers now require a large amount of information from our company before entering into a business relationship. This includes Godshall’s company profile, quality assurance standards, product standards, pricing and logistics.
· Communicate new business opportunities with the reginal sales manager, and directly with the customer.
· Create timelines to accommodate the new product rollout program. This timeline will be based on customer requirements along with lead times with printing packaging materials, and production lead times.
· Follow the steps to the new product rollout program. We utilize Microsoft OneNote to maintain and organize the steps to creating new products in our system.
· Create new items in SAGE 100 and Code Breakdown. SAGE 100 is our ERP system, this contains front end data including product and accounting information. Code Breakdown is an Access Database and is figuratively the bible for production.
· Send print materials to the printer, and maintain printer timelines.
· System maintenance.
· Customer Service Experience required.
· Microsoft Office proficiency
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques
· Strong organizational skills
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Ability to work under pressure. Work may require you to travel to meet directly with customers
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time