Production Associate – 2nd Shift Telford
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for production workers to join our team in the following department:
- Packaging; assembly line atmosphere, loading materials and meat product into packaging equipment, inspecting product for correctness, labeling product and boxes.
- Processing; assembling machinery, injecting, stuffing, grinding and general processing of meat before it goes to the packaging department.
- Sanitation; cleaning and sanitizing of food processing and packaging equipment, floors, walls, etc., works with and operates pressure washers, scrubbers, cleaning chemicals, and other janitorial type equipment.
- Takedown; load and unload meat product.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination.
- Constantly stand/walk for 8 hour+ shift, required.
- Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees.
- Continually push/pull/lift up 50 lbs. frequently if required.
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays as determined by customer demand.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and profit sharing plan. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.