Production Associate – All Shifts Telford
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company that produces various meat products sold in the U.S. and world markets. We are currently looking for Production Associates to join our team on First, Second and Third Shifts.
We have positions open in the following departments:
- Packaging; assembly line atmosphere, loading materials and meat product into packaging equipment, inspecting product for correctness, labeling product and boxes.
- Processing; assembling machinery, injecting, stuffing, grinding and general processing of meat before it goes to the packaging department.
- Sanitation; cleaning and sanitizing of food processing and packaging equipment, floors, walls, etc., works with and operates pressure washers, scrubbers, cleaning chemicals, and other janitorial type equipment.
- Takedown; load and unload meat product.
Successful candidates must be able to:
- Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination.
- Constantly stand/walk for 8 hour + shift.
- Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees.
- Frequently push, pull and lift up 50 pounds.
- Work overtime, including Saturdays as need.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan, and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.