Production Trainer – Lebanon PA
Godshall's Quality Meats is a rapidly expanding family owned company that produces various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are looking for a Production Trainer to join our team. HOURS for this position may vary, Monday through Friday plus Saturdays as needed. PAY ranges based on experience.
Godshall's offers opportunities for advancement, competitive pay, and a generous benefits package including: health insurance, with dental coverage, and prescription drug coverage as well as 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation
Assist in the development of employees throughout production.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Have a key role the Onboarding of New Hires
• Assist with new hire orientation training on Day 1
• Meet with new employees on their first day of employment
• Review job duties and performance expectations specific to the job being trained on with the new employee and their supervisor
• Check in daily with the new hires to develop the relationship and help them feel welcomed
• Follow up with new hires on any concerns or questions they have
• Provide daily feedback on work performance to the new employee
• Keep management informed of any issues they may see, or hear, that the new hire is having
• Provide weekly evaluations to the new employee in conjunction with their supervisor until the employee has met the performance expectations of the job and graduates from training
• Assist with LOTO and Forklift Certification Training
• Assist with Annual and Monthly Alchemy Trainings
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience and Education:
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish and English) required
• Ability to work flexible hours required
• Acts as a positive role model by demonstrating desirable behaviors; patience, tolerance and listening skills.
• Is respectful of other employee’s time, opinions and decision-making skills
• Is encouraging and supportive, but also able to offer constructive criticism to help employee grow
• Overall Job knowledge of jobs in production
• Exhibits a genuine concern for employee welfare
Page 2 of 2
• Ability to Multi-Task
• Effective communication skills with different levels within the organization
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Training Skills Preferred
• Communicate in a professional manner • Computer Skills: Experience in Outlook and Microsoft Office Excel, PowerPoint, Word is preferred
• Working conditions will include extended periods in cold and wet meat processing environment requiring the use of protective clothing
• Occasional office environment
• Fast paced
• Moderate noise
• Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees
• Must be able to perform extensive walking and standing throughout the shift on a daily basis.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.