Quality Assurance (QA) Technician – 3rd Shift Lebanon
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company that produces various meat & poultry products sold in the US and world markets. Godshall’s is looking to find QA Technician for 3rd shift. This position will be responsible for monitoring sanitation procedures are being followed. Team member communicates Pre-Operational Sanitation deficiencies to Sanitation supervisor and documents the deficiencies in the data base. Technician is responsible for ensuring quality and food safety programs are being followed on a daily basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting daily chemical titration of all chemicals.
- Performing APC/TPC swabs.
- Conducting pre-operational inspections
- Assist sanitation supervisor on maintain sanitation manual is up-dated.
- Maintaining SDS manual up-dated and review annually.
- Downloading and calibrating all data loggers.
- Conducting protein, fay, PH, Aw and sodium tests.
- Conduct HACCP & SQF records reviews
- Review GMP’s and SOP’s*
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic Computer Skills
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated.
- 3 years in food processing preferred.
- Experience on Good Manufacturing Practices
- Understand Standard Operating Procedures.
- Ability to constantly lift up to 10 pounds, frequently lift up to 20 pounds, and occasionally lifts up to 50 pounds.
- Frequently stands, walks, talks, reaches, and/or uses repetitive hand motions.
Team member may work in a cold wet environment requiring traveling throughout the expanding facility in a variety of inclement weather. Employee may be required to work extended hours or evening shift, weekends and occasional holidays. Team member will be trained on most QA tasks to fill in during sick or vacationing team members. Employee is required to communicate with employees and management on daily basis.
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and profit sharing plan. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.