Team Lead Production Worker – 1st Shift Telford
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company that produces various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for a Team Lead Production Worker to join our team! HOURS for this position are approximately 5:00am - 3:30pm Monday through Friday plus Saturday work based on customer demand. PAY ranges based on experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Team Leader may provide support and assistance in any or all of the following areas:
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience and Education:
- Communicate clearly, effectively, and professionally
- Demonstrate exceptional leadership abilities
- Be able to develop and train team members
- Provide positive and negative feedback to team members
- Be responsible and punctual
- Be willing to learn and progress
- Work in a fast-paced environment with rapid hand and eye coordination
- Constantly stand/walk for 8 – 10 hour shift
- Work in wet and cold temperatures at 35 degrees
- Write, read, and speak fluent English and Spanish
- Fast paced
- Moderate noise
- Cold and Damp
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and profit sharing plan. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.