Team Lead Warehouse Associate – 2nd Shift Telford
Godshall's Quality Meats is an expanding family run company producing various meat products sold in the US and world markets. We are currently looking for a 2nd shift Warehouse Team Lead to join our team!
The 2nd shift Team Lead Warehouse Associate assists the warehouse manager as well as the various production department managers in regards to warehouse needs, is experienced in all aspects of the warehouse department, sets a good example for fellow co-workers, follows policies and procedures, assists and leads co-workers, demonstrates good decision making skills, and handles problems when they arise.
- Has leadership and/or team lead experience
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.
- Must pass all pre-employment physical screening
- Able to work independently in a fast paced warehouse operation and learn product locations. Work experience in warehouse and food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experienced with RF devices, pallet jack, “walkie” and high reach material handling equipment.
- Work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays as determined by customer demand.
- Constant standing and/or walking up to 10 hours daily.
- Constant bending and twisting while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from floor or lower shelf areas.
- Frequent lifting 1-75 lbs.
- Frequent reaching.
- Constant use of both hands and arms: reaching and grasping.
- Constant use of visual and hearing abilities required to perform essential job functions and maintain warehouse safety standards.
- Constant climbing on and off pallet jack, forklift and/or high reach
- Ability to work in extreme cold temperatures on a daily basis
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching, profit sharing plan and ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan) participation. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.