Warehouse Associate – 2nd Shift Telford
** PLEASE INCLUDE DESIRED SALARY IN COVER LETTER **
Godshall's Quality Meats, Inc is currently hiring order selectors/shipping and receiving/warehouse associates. The order selector/shipping and receiving/ warehouse associate performs a combination of tasks to prepare customer orders for shipment. Operates various types of material handling equipment through all areas of the warehouse to collect product from racking and other storage areas. Builds a stable pallet containing a variety of shapes and sizes. Reads shipping orders to review products being selected and evaluate the way to build the pallet to coordinate with delivery schedules. Labels each customer order and reviews order for completion.
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Minimum requirement of a high school diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment.
- Must pass all pre-employment physical screening
- Able to work independently in a fast paced warehouse operation and learn product locations. Work experience in warehouse and food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Experienced with RF devices, pallet jack, “walkie” and high reach material handling equipment.
- Must be able to frequently lift 1-75 lbs.
- Constant standing and/or walking up to 10 hours daily.
- Constant bending and twisting while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from floor or lower shelf areas.
- Frequent lifting 1-75 lbs.
- Frequent reaching.
- Constant use of both hands and arms: reaching and grasping.
- Constant use of visual and hearing abilities required to perform essential job functions and maintain warehouse safety standards.
- Constant climbing on and off pallet jack, forklift and/or high reach
- Ability to work in extreme cold temperatures on a daily basis
FAMILY OWNED COMPANY - GROWING RAPIDLY! OPPORTUNITIES FOR ADVANCEMENT - COMPETITIVE PAY AND GENEROUS BENEFIT PACKAGE including health insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching and profit sharing plan. APPLY TODAY.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.