Great for celebrating patriotic style
- 4 Whole Strips GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned Whole)
- 8 Diced Strips GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned)
- 14 oz refried beans
- 1 Cup Hummus
- 11/4 oz Taco Seasoning
- 16 oz Chunky Red Salsa
- 11/2 Cups Pico de Gallo
- 11/2 Cups Guacamole
- 1 Cup of Sour Cream
- 1 Cup Mozzarella or Monterey Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- Black Beans
- Tomatoes (Small, Cut in Half)
- Using an round pan or bowl, spread the refried beans evenly on the bottom of the pan.
- In a separate bowl, combine the hummus and half of the taco seasoning (Mix well).
- Spread the hummus evenly on top of the refried beans.
- Top hummus layer with chunky red salsa evenly. Continue doing so with pico de gallo and then the guac.
- Top guac with your choice of shredded cheese.
- Top cheese layer with an even layer diced bacon.
- Capture the patriotic look, top black beans in the upper half. Top off black beans with small dabs of sour cream.
- Take 4 strips of GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon and place them horizontally across the pan creating a stripped look.
- Top of the 4 strips of bacon evenly with small tomatoes.