Fast & Zesty Party Favorite:
Leek & Bacon Dip
- 6 Slices GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 3 Tablespoons Butter
- 3 Leeks
- 2 Cups Sour Cream
- 6 oz. Goat Cheese
- Sea Salt
- Rinse and thinly slice leeks, white and pale green parts only.
- Cook turkey bacon bits until uniformly browned, stirring often.
- Melt butter in large pan over medium-low heat.
- Cook leeks, stirring often, until caramelized, about 30 min.
- Transfer to a bowl and let cool to room temp.
- Stir in sour cream, goat cheese, turkey bacon and 1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt.