Small Scrumptious Spuds!
- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Browned and Diced)
- 9 Yellow Potatoes (Small)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil (Divided)
- Salt (For Taste)
- Pepper (For Taste)
- 6 Spears of Asparagus (Trimmed)
- 5 Teaspoons Sour Cream
- Cooke bacon to package instructions then dice.
- Preheat the oven to 450 Degrees F.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise.
- Put them in a baking pan coated with non-stick spray.
- Brush the potatoes with 1 teaspoon of the olive oil and sprinkle 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper.
- Roast until tender approx. 15 minutes. Allow them to cool.
- Meanwhile, brush the asparagus with the remaining 1 teaspoon of oil, pinch of salt and pepper.
- Place the spears on a baking sheet and cook until bright green (approx. 5-6 minutes). Allow them to cool.
- Cut each asparagus spear into three equal lengths.
- Arrange the potato halves on a plate and top each with sour cream, a sprinkle of bacon and one length of asparagus.