Maple Bacon Bourbon Stuffing
- 12 oz GODSHALL'S Real Wood Smoked Maple Turkey Bacon (lightly browned and diced)
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 White Onion, diced fine
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoons dried rosemary
- ½ wheat bread or pumpernickel cubed and dried or toasted
- 1/2 lb cornbread, cubed
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 3 tablespoons dried sage leaves
- 1 quarts chicken stock (more as needed)
- 1/2 cup good quality bourbon whiskey
- Combine GODSHALL'S Maple Turkey Bacon, chicken, apple, cranberries, celery, almonds, parsley and scallions in a large mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk the mayo, dijon, lemon juice and curry powder until smooth. Then pour the dressing over chicken mixture and stir. Season with salt and pepper for taste.
- Spoon salad mix into Romaine leaves.
- Serve immediately and ENJOY!