Maple Bacon Fondue
Creamy and Satisfying Dip!
- 12 oz GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon
- 1 Cup Maple Syrup
- 2 Tablespoons Cornstarch
- 2 Tablespoons Cold Water
- 1 Cup Heavy Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Dark Rum
- Apples (Sliced)
- Strawberries (Halved)
- Pineapple (Chunked)
- In a pot or pan, bring the maple syrup to boil. Reduce heat and let simmer for approx. 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, dilute cornstarch in water.
- Add heavy cream and mix.
- Pour the cream mixture in the pot or pan and let simmer. Stir until mixture has thickened.
- Remove from the heat. Add rum and stir.
- Wrap turkey bacon around apple slices, halved strawberries and large chunks of pineapple.
- Serve and ENJOY!