- 1/4 Cup GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon (Diced, Candied)
- 1 Box Whole Wheat Pancake Mix (Approx. 2 Cups of Mix)
- 1 Cup Granola
- 1/2 Cup Pecans
- Candied Bacon;
- Melt one tablespoon of butter, then add the bacon.
- Add one heaping teaspoon of brown sugar and 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Stir until bacon glistens and remove to cool. Break up the clumps.
- Prepare pancake mix per box instructions to serve approx. 4.
- In a mixing bowl, combine candied bacon, granola, pecans and mix.
- Ladle out batter immediately onto a griddle.
- Sprinkle mix onto the pancakes and flip at first sign of bubbling.
- Once flipped allow to cook, then add to a serving plate and top with Maple syrup.
- Serve hot and ENJOY!