- 1 Pack GODSHALL'S Turkey Bacon
- 8 oz pack of Cream Cheese
- 1 Pint of Blueberries
- 1 Pint of Raspberries
- 2 Containers Crescent Style Rolls
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Mix together the blueberries and cream cheese until smooth, breaking up the berries a little. Set up a double pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick spray.
- Open the crescent rolls and lay them out in a circle creating a sun like shape on the sheet pan ensuring each base touches the next.
- Spread the cream cheese around the inner circle on the dough and then layer with turkey bacon.
- Top the turkey bacon with raspberries and wrap the pointed ends of the pastry up over top to touch the inside of the circle.
- Brush the tops with butter and place in the oven. (If after about 12-15 minutes, if the base still looks gooey place foil on top and continue to cook until base has cooked more (roughly 10 minutes).
- Set aside and let cool. Remove from parchment and cut to serve.
Servings: About 15
Cook time: 30 minutes
Prep time: 20min.
Oven Temp: 350 Degrees F
Watch the instructional video with Chef Samantha Cureton