Peach Bacon Goat Cheese Salad
Bursting with Summer’s Flavors
- 6 Slices of GODSHALL’S Real Wood Smoked Turkey Bacon (torn into 3/4” pieces)
- 1 head of Romaine lettuce (Cut to strips)
- 2 loose cups of Arugula
- 1/2 cup Almonds (Slivered)
- 2 large Peaches (Sliced)
- 1/2 cup Goat Cheese crumbles
- Chop lettuce and mix in arugula.
- Fry bacon in an skillet until lightly browned and edges are crispy.
- Slice Peaches. Toss almonds, peaches, bacon and goat cheese in with lettuce.
- Top with a flavorful balsamic dressing