Pigs in the Blanket
Quick n Healthy Party Pleaser
- 16 Large Godshall’s Mild Turkey Sausage
- 4 Tablespoons Dijon Mustard
- 48 Figs and Dates
- 16 Strips of Godshalls Turkey Bacon
- Cut deep slits along the length of each sausage without cutting through the sausages.
- Spread mustard over both sides of each slit sausage.
- Place three prunes in each sausage and the press sausage firmly back together.
- Gently stretch and wind slices of bacon around each sausage holding the halves shut
- Cook under a medium broiler (preheated) for 15-20 minutes, turning frequently to cook evenly.
- Transfer to a cutting board to cut each “pig” into three pieces, spearing each with a fancy toothpick to hold together and serve.