Pineapple Bacon Casserole
Sweet and Flavorful
- 6 Slices GODSHALL’S Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Diced)
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 6 Tablespoons Flour
- 2 Cups Sharp Cheddar
- 18-20 oz Pineapple (Chunks)
- 6 Tablespoons Pineapple Juice
- 1 Cup Crackers (Crumbled)
- 1 Stick Butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the GODSHALL’S turkey bacon in a pan until lightly browned.
- Grease a baking or casserole dish with non-stick stray or butter.
- Mix the sugar and flour while stirring in the cheddar cheese.
- Then add the pineapple and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mix into the dish.
- Crumble the crackers and mix with melted butter and pineapple juice in another bowl.
- Spread crumb mix on top of pineapple mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (approx. 25 to 30 minutes)