Effective date: September 20, 2020
Godshall’s (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the websites https://godshalls.com and https://godshallsfoodservice.com (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
What data do we collect?
- Email address
- First and last name
- Company name
- Phone number
- Cookies and usage data
- Your IP address
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Pages of our website visited
- Time and date of visit
- Time spent on the pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
How will we use your data?
- Contact you via email because you have indicated that you would like to receive information from us
- Respond to your questions or comments, and contact and communicate with you about your customer support inquiries
- Improve our website
- Monitor usage of our website
- Detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our [website/service], provide the [website/service] on our behalf, perform [website/service-related] services or assist us in analysing how our [website/service] is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads (AdWords) Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Policy on "Do Not Track" Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.