Ranch and Smokehouse Bacon Cheese Ball
The Zesty, All-American Snack
- 8 Slices Godshall’s Real Wood Smoked Turkey Bacon (Lightly Browned and Diced Fine)
- 8 oz. Shredded White Cheddar Cheese (2 Cups)
- 16 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1 Pack Ranch Dressing Mix
- 2 Scallions Diced Very Fine
- 1 Cup Pecan Pieces
- Dice bacon and fry in skillet over medium heat. lightly brown. Remove and reserve.
- Place cream cheese into pot over low medium heat until soft melted.
- Add shreds of cheddar cheese slowly as you blend continuously.
- Stir in scallions, ranch dressing mix and bacon.
- Remove from heat and transfer to metal bowl.
- Chill until firm.
- For individual balls, scoop with ice cream scoop and pack firmly with pecans.
- Large balls can be hand formed and then rolled firmly in pecan pieces.
- Enjoy with long diagonally sliced carrots, celery rods, or crisp flatbreads.