- 6 Roma tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 slices Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- To taste leaf lettuce
- 4 slices sour dough, toasted
- Heat oven to 350℉
- Core roma tomatoes and slice them into small wedges. Lay slices skin side down on a parchment lined sheet tray.
- Evenly season with salt, pepper, vinegar, and oil then lay thyme sprigs over top, bake for 40 minutes to an hour, or until tacky outside but still slightly juicy inside, turning tray halfway through. Cool, and discard thyme sticks.
- Meanwhile make herbed mayonnaise by combining all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Lay Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon out wire rack lined sheet tray and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- To assemble spread herbed mayo on both pieces of toasted sour dough, lay tomatoes over one piece, top with 3 pieces of bacon, and lettuce. Enjoy!