- ½ cup peewee potatoes, quartered
- 1½ Tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 slices Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup queso fresco, crumbled
- 1-2 Tablespoons fire roasted salsa (or salsa of choice)
- To taste salt
- To taste pepper
- 1 12” flour tortilla
- Heat oven to 375℉.
- In a small bowl, toss potatoes with ½ tablespoon oil and salt and pepper to taste. Spread evenly on a parchment lined sheet tray and bake until golden brown and soft, about 15-20 minutes, stir and cook another 15-20 minutes.
- Once potatoes are cooked, heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook bacon until browned, about 1-2 minutes per side, remove to cutting board and roughly chop.
- To the same pan, add 1 tablespoon oil and then eggs, stirring until cooked. Turn off heat, season with salt and pepper to taste and top with queso fresco.
- Warm tortilla in the oven or microwave for about 20 seconds. Remove and lay tortilla on a clean cutting board or large plate.
- To the center add eggs, potatoes, chopped bacon, and salsa.
- Fold in sides and roll tightly to seal.
- Cut in half and enjoy.