- 2 pieces Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- 1 brioche roll
- 1 large egg
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- ½ cup baby spinach
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- To taste salt
- To taste pepper
1. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Slice brioche roll in half and evenly spread mayonnaise over both sides.
3. Place mayonnaise side down in pan and toast until browned, about 1-2 minutes, place provolone on bottom piece once it is done.
4. Add Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon to pan and brown, about 1-2 minutes per side, remove.
5. Add oil to pan if needed, and then egg, fry until white has nearly set, about 1-2 minutes, then flip and cook an additional minute or two, or until desired doneness. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Place egg onto provolone lined bun, top with bacon and spinach, enjoy!