Warning: Undefined array key 0 in /nas/content/live/godshalls/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/dynamic-tags/acf/tags/acf-url.php on line 34
Warning: Undefined array key 1 in /nas/content/live/godshalls/wp-content/plugins/elementor-pro/modules/dynamic-tags/acf/tags/acf-url.php on line 34
- 4 oz goat cheese
- ¼ teaspoon lemon zest
- ⅛ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Tablespoon fresh chopped parsley
- 12 large medjool dates, whole pitted
- 6 slices Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- Heat oven to 350℉.
- Crumble goat cheese into mixing bowl and add lemon zest, pepper, and parsley. Mix together with a spoon.
- Use a sharp knife to make a lengthwise slit in the dates.
- Stuff each date with approximately 1½ teaspoons of goat cheese mix, and lightly press closed.
- Cut Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon in half lengthwise, and wrap each date in one piece of bacon, place seam side down on a parchment lined sheet pan.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes, or until bacon has browned, turning halfway through.
- Serve warm.