- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil, plus more for cooking
- 8 jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails off
- 4 slices Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- 8 plain wooden toothpicks
1. In a small bowl combine the parsley, oregano, garlic, vinegar, salt, pepper, and oil.
2. In a medium bowl add the shrimp and half of the chimichurri, cover, and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes, up to overnight.
3. Cut the Angus Steak Bacon in half widthwise then place a shrimp in the middle of each piece, wrap and secure with a toothpick.
4. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat, add a tablespoon of oil and cook the shrimp for 3-5 minutes per side, until the bacon is browned, and the shrimp are cooked through.
5. Serve with the extra chimichurri sauce.