- 6 Slices Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon
- 4 Slices sourdough bread
- 8 Slices sharp provolone cheese
- 2 Cups spring mix
- 2 Tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 Medium onion, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1½ Tablespoons champagne vinegar
- ½ Teaspoon Salt
1. Preheat oven to 350℉.
2. Lay Godshall’s Angus Steak Bacon out on a wire or mesh rack line sheet pan, bake for 15 minutes.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium high heat, once hot add oil and onions, spread out in an even layer, cook unstirred for about 5 minutes, until browning starts, stir onions and leave to brown more another 1-2 minutes, continue cooking like this until all onions are browned, but not blackened.
4. Turn heat to low and add vinegar and salt, stirring until vinegar is almost all reduced and onions are tacky, about 3-5 minutes.
5. Preheat panini press according to manufacturer’s directions.
6. Spread ½ tablespoon of butter on the outside of each bread slice, lay two pieces of cheese followed by ½ the carmelized onions, 3 slices bacon, and top with 2 more slices cheese then bread.
7. Press in panini press until desired doneness, remove and open the sandwich to add half the spring mix. Repeat with remaining ingredients.